Natural Greatness Urinary Care is a hypoallergenic and cereal-free whole wet food formulated for juniors and adults with feline idiopathic cystitis and struvite urolithiasis. This food is not suitable for pregnant or lactating cats, kittens, or cats with liver failure caused by bile secretion. This diet is recommended for six months. After this period an assessment should be completed before making a decision about prolonging the diet if necessary. To get rid of struvite crystals, use for approximately five – twelve weeks to reduce the risk of new crystals appearing in six months.
– Recommended for cats with struvite urolithiasis and feline idiopathic cystitis
– Low magnesium content
– Optimal control of urine pH.
- Turkey and Chicken Meat: Rich in high biological value proteins
- Minerals: Maintains the body’s acid-base balance
- Salmon oil: Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate: Supports the regeneration of the inner layer of the urinary bladder
Chicken (Stomach, Meat, Liver and Fat) (45%), Turkey (Heart) (15%), Broth, Minerals (1%), Potassium citrate (0,2%), Salmon oil (0,1%), Glucosamine (0,09%), Chondroitin sulphate (0,03%).
Crude protein 9,2%, Crude fats 6,3%, Crude ash 1,9%, Crude fibre 0,3%, Moisture 80%, Calcium 0,2%, Phosphorus 0,15%, Sodium 0,1%, Potassium 0,23%, Magnesium 0,04%, Chlorides 0,21%.
Metabolizable energy: 86 Kcal/100 g.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin D3 200 U.I, Folid acid 0,35 mg, Biotin 300 mg, Chloline chloride a 1.200 mg, Zinc (3b605): 25 mg, Manganese (3b503): 1,4 mg, Copper (3b405): 1 mg, Iodine (3b202): 0,75 mg, Taurine 1.500 mg, DL-Methionine 500 mg.
This dosage chart is indicative. It is recommended to consult with the veterinarian the appropriate dosage according to the characteristics of the animal
- Main ingredient
- Specific requirements
- Grain free